How to get balanced nutrition and healthy eating habits, some suggestions for you
Why should we enjoy every meal?
How important is it to eat and how to eat?
How to make a proper meal plan?
Today, let's first learn what balanced nutrition is, the direction of how to plan rationally, and the principles that must be followed!
Balanced nutrition refers to the reasonable matching of food in order to reach balanced nutrition, especially for children and obese people. Reasonable match includes coarse and fine, meat and vegetable, acid and alkali, etc. To prepare a reasonable diet means to choose a variety of foods so that the nutrients contained are complete and in the right proportion to meet the needs of the body.
To prepare a diet is to choose diversified food so that the nutrients contained are complete and the proportion is appropriate to meet the needs of the body.
1, Match coarse grains & fine grains: a reasonable mix of coarse and fine grains can improve the flavor of food, help complement the various nutrients, and also improve the nutritional value of food and the degree of utilization.
2, The variety of toppings to be diverse, meat and vegetarian collocation: meat, fish, milk, eggs, and other foods rich in high-quality protein, a variety of fresh vegetables and fruits rich in a variety of vitamins and inorganic salts. The combination of the two can be cooked into a wide variety of delicious dishes, not only rich in nutrition but also to enhance appetite, conducive to digestion and absorption.
3. Main and secondary food mix: main food refers to food crops containing carbohydrates as the main food. The main food can provide the main caloric energy and protein, the side dishes can be supplemented with high-quality protein, inorganic salts, and vitamins.
4, Fatty meat with lean meat: Staple foods should be matched according to the specifics of the number of fatty and lean meats put in so that it can increase satiety, and also help digestion and absorption.
5. To adapt to seasonal changes: summer food should be light and refreshing, with appropriate salt and sour foods to increase appetite and replenish the loss of salt due to sweating. Winter meals can be appropriate to increase the fat content to increase caloric energy Formulation of a reasonable diet:
① Determine the total daily caloric energy and nutritional requirements according to specific conditions (e.g. gender, age, labor intensity).
②According to the proportion of carbohydrates (60%-70%), fat (20%-25%), and protein (10%-15%) to the total daily caloric energy, calculate their respective requirements.
③After determining the daily nutrient requirements, plan daily meals according to the nutrients contained in the food.
④Determine the amount of staple foods and side dishes to be supplied daily according to the economic and supply situation.
⑤ Finally, calculate the content of various nutrients in all foods and compare it with the supplied standard. If the difference is within ±10%, it will be admitted.
6. The calorie distribution of three meals a day should be: 30% for breakfast, 40% for lunch, and 30% for dinner to ensure the heat balance of the day.
Follow the 10 principles：
1. A variety kinds of food, cereal-based, a coarse and fine match
2. Eat more vegetables, fruits and potatoes
3. Eat dairy, soy, or soy products every day
4. Always eat the right amount of fish, poultry, eggs, and lean meat
5. Reduce the amount of cooking oil, eat light and fewer salt meals
6. Do not eat too much, exercise every day to maintain a healthy weight
7. The distribution of three meals should be reasonable, snacks to appropriate
8. Drink a sufficient amount of water every day and choose beverages reasonably
9. Alcohol consumption should be limited
10. Eat fresh and healthy food
These are just some of the basics. Follow our blog for upcoming articles. Always remember that what's healthy for one person may not work for another.